Fruity, with both sweetness and peppery fresh flavours
The judges said “Loopline Picual has a savoury complex aroma with fresh herbaceous flavours tantalising the palate. Well balanced and harmonious oil”.
- Very on-trend for today’s food trends, especially vegetable and plant-based cuisine
- Widely grown on the Spanish plains, this fruity oil offers both sweetness and pepperiness
- Its fresh flavour complements tomato: try it with pasta and gazpacho
- Comfortable with high temperatures, Picual olive oil is perfect for paellas and vegetable dishes
- Discover fruity flavours and aromas, from apples and vine tomatoes to green banana and spinach